Dec 5, 2012

LOVE


Hello, 

This is what I have been doing lately  (one of the reasons why I shifted back to Bangalore :P) . Designing for this new clothing brand bhane. along with two super awesome designers who are based in Delhi. What I like most about the image is its - minimal & no drama,  yet chic look. Photographed by the famous Indie street blogger Manou of Wearabout and styled by Tania Fadte.

My dear Dilli dosts, come by and say  Hello to the us this weekend :) for the rest of the world - be patient till the online launch of the brand. Must have a bhane. product to complete your Christmas shopping.

I have to get back to work now & finish the spring collection before I break for Goa to welcome 2013.

Oh !!! before I say goodbye, I have to tell you that I'm going for the GnR concert in Bangalore .......... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!! So my next post will be about music, Axl Rose & his rusted voice ( Annie, my friend have coined the word rusted voice, she is the female version of Slash !)

I will keep you posted  about the brand & band !
Bye !!!

xoxo
poppinspiunk



No comments:

Post a Comment